Thursday, May 21, 2009

N-Som-Nia!

I tried last night... so hard... to sleep...

I tossed and turned until 12:30. I finally gave up out of guilt because Stephen kept waking up and trying to reassure me. I know he has to work early and I feel horrible when I keep him up. So, I grabbed my preggo-snakey pillow, my water and my laptop and headed to the couch. Thank God for TiVo, FaceBook and DiaperSwappers. I also would like to give thanks to Jason and BBurg who graciously donated their time to IMing me from about 0100 to 0330. Then TiVo'ed Forensic Files took me to about 0500. I was still wide awake when Stephen's alarm went off and I almost cried. Funny thing is, I don't remember anything afer that and I definately don't remember Stephen leaving. That's 3 days in a row of me not getting up with him and making his breakfast/lunch. Good thing he loves me :)

I woke up sometime around 0800 feeling groogy and sweaty. Ewwwww....
And Chewie had to go potty something fierce :(

Well, that's just how the day is going to start so I better just accept it. LOL! I had my breakfast of champions: coffee and Raisen Bran. Now it's time to take a shower and DO IT TO IT!... and NOT nap!...
easier said than done...


>.<
73 days unil Preggo Poppage!

No comments: