Monday, May 18, 2009

Preggo insomnia MEETS feverish packing!

Packing sucks. Time to confront some packrat issues and crap-buying behaviors. In my first 20 small boxes (for books), I have already packed away 1 thing that we will need before the move; a book Stephen needs for work. That's not too bad, eh?

In preggo news... INSOMNIA! It has been on and off for a while, but this past week or so has been insane! I tossed and turned until about 2am this morning and then could not possibly get up with Stephen at the crack of dawn. I ended up awake at 6am and made some coffee and Raisen Bran to start the day. As I coast into the third trimester, I'm sure things can only get bigger and heavier and slower from here on out. I can't really complain but boy am I huge already. I feel ginormous. 29 weeks down and 11 more to go. Only 11 more?!?! YIKES!

Hopefully we hear something back on the house(s) today. So far we are the high bidder on both the Sherman Oaks and Pondview Circle addresses. We are keeping are fingers crossed but we really really really want the Pondview one. Really bad. I'm looking forward to hearing from Anita today on where we stand with the banks. Both of the houses are foreclosures so it takes a bit more time to get word back. Hurry up and wait. Wait, aye.

No comments: