Saturday, May 22, 2010

All over my body....

A few squeezies of chocolate syrup to keep E occupied for, oh, 7 minutes so I could FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just unload the dishwasher while the coffee is percolating.

I'm not worthy...
I'm not worthy...

It totally worked because it ended up buying me enough time to unload the dishwasher, make the coffee, reboot the laundry, feed the dog and check FaceBook. 

And maybe, maybe, I had a chance to pee. Alone. With the door closed. 

I'm at a loss for this caption but my first instinct was to laugh uncontrollably. And then I stopped laughing because, ummm, I'm a little scared.

She is obviously happier than a pig in shit but the down side of the whole shenanigan was the CLEAN UP. Chocolate syrup, when warmed and spread all over the body, is a PITA to clean up.

Also: Dear God, please don't let anyone read this post backwards because I'm pretty sure I'd have to explain myself to the authorities... again...


3 comments:

katquilter said...

OMG!

She REALLY looks like her daddy in the second picture... that's his expression!

Kristy T said...

OMG too freakin cute!!!!!!!! She looks like she had a blast...and you got to pee with the door SHUT! LMAO What more could a momma ask for! :)
Love love love it!!

April M said...

You are so much braver than me. I would tough out the crying (which would leave me with no cleanup) to get my chores done!! But, I love it!!!