Friday, June 11, 2010

That girl and her dog




Besides chasing fur tumbleweeds and chewing on electrical cords, there's another reason why she can't be left alone on the floor: she chases poor Chewie relentlessly. 



She won't let him have any peace. 



He gets up and moves away from her and she hauls ass towards him. 



As soon as he lays down with his toy, she's almost there, speed-crawling across the divide. She tries to take his toy from his mouth, which is mean and also gross. Those slobbermongers are disgusting.



He looks at me with pleading eyes to PLEASE just get this kid a toy of her own and MAYBE corral her somewhere so he can have some me-time. I kinda feel bad for him, but then I remember all the times he has followed me all over the house and fallen asleep behind my feet while I slaved away at the stove, causing me to trip and fall and scream CHEWIE MOVE when I turned around. So I figure it's Karma.

1 comment:

Karina M Chavez said...

this is so funny! & precious. your poor chewie. lol.